Thursday, April 19, 2012

Come see me at S.P.A.C.E. this weekend


This Saturday and Sunday I will have an exhibitor's table at S.P.A.C.E., or the Small Press and Alternative Comics Expo, in Columbus, Ohio. The show is at the Ramada Plaza Hotel and Conference Center, 4900 Sinclair Road in Columbus. The show runs from 10am to 6pm on Saturday and 11am to 5pm on Sunday. Admission is $5 for a single day pass or $8 for a two day pass.


I will be at table 116 in that floor plan there. To my right will be my good friend Leighton Connor who will hopefully be debuting a massive squarebound collection of his stellar comic Laser Brigade. To my left will be fellow Panelistas Craig Bogart, Brent Bowman, Dara Naraghi and Tom Williams. Tom created and designed the S.P.A.C.E. poster up at the top of this post. Word on the street is that Gigantic Joe Kuth will be squeezing in between Leighton and I on Sunday only, selling copies of his excellent Emberley Galaxy anthology.

Sadly, with the Heart of Darkness work taking up all of my energy, I did not have time to complete a new zine for the show this year, but I will have copies of my book Moby-Dick in Pictures (two slightly dinged up from shipping slipcased hardcovers as well), several older but personal favorite zines of drawings, and lots of original art to share and sell. And I will be ably assisted most of the weekend by my wonderful wife, the person who made just about everything possible by sticking with me through the long months of me huddling in the closet studio and drawing whales obsessively.

Stop by and say hello.

2 comments:

Titus said...

Wish I could! Have a great time.

Tom said...

it's going to be... epic.